Today businesses are continuing to develop agile working policies that support and encourage their staff to work where they can be most effective.
While the cost savings and benefits to working practises can be significant, a move away from a traditional fixed desk policy introduces some challenges that need to be properly managed. This is especially acute in areas such as catering, hospitality and tourism – where hotel environments typically require the most effective co-ordination of staff in a number of different places. Hoteling software, for example is playing a key role in fulfilling workers’ needs. These include:
- Down time while staff search for an available and appropriate workspace
- Ensuring that staff are able to work in an area of the building that encourages collaboration
- Identifying fixed and flexible desks that are under-utilised.
Here are four ways Rendezvous hoteling software will support you:
- Desk booking via web interface, Outlook and mobile devices
- Business rules engine to support the agile working policy and best practises
- Integration with industry leading utilisation sensors to enable effective space management
- Desk booking touch screen kiosk for graphical representation of floor plan for improved ease of use Individual desk booking devices (Qubi) for instant local bookings and auto bump to improve utilisation
Workspace Smart Kiosk is a booking solution for organisations who desire to alleviate the pressure from corporate reception areas and to encourage a self-service model among their staff.
The Kiosk has been designed for installation at locations with hot desks or meeting rooms with flexible booking facilities.
Staff can use its self-service screen to find room or desk availability and then make bookings for that day or a date in the near future – all at the touch of a button.