Rendezvous is one of the most flexible meeting room management solutions available, and it is affordable. You can purchase the licence or opt for the Rendezvous cloud option, a monthly payment plan. It is a form of resource booking software which allows you to co-ordinate staff, space and equipment in a variety of different environments.
Rendezvous supports a vast set of different business rules that can be applied to maximise room utilisation. For example, the Auto Release rule, which opens up space for general booking if a room, is not booked by a specific time. This means that rooms cannot be blocked just in case they might be needed by a specific person or group of staff. Moving a room is also easy with the Rendezvous drag and drop functionality, available from the diary screen.
With Rendezvous, it is also possible to book a room, desk and car parking as part of a single booking, even from Outlook, making the booking process fast and efficient. This is ideal for a busy service desk and as it makes the booking of multiple resources more seamless and less prone to error. Booking software can make a significant positive impact to overall business function.
Here are seven ways Rendezvous room booking will help you.
1. Business rules can be easily applied to maintain and support the company’s specific booking policy
2. The notifications engine delivers automated and tailored messages to the appropriate people
3. Set up and clean down times can be automatically applied
4. Additional vended services such as catering, AV and VC can be secured throughout the room booking process
5. The calendar view features drag and drop functionality to extend bookings or to select an alternative room
6. Multiple rooms across multiple locations and countries can be secured in one booking using the calendar
view which is fully time zone aware
7. Integration with space utilisation measurement technology for seamless booked versus actual use reporting.