The Rendezvous event booking software’s Event Management Reporting gives you the tools necessary for making proactive management decisions, not just day-to-day, but long term too. By spotting trends, or peaks and troughs in a business, this powerful events booking software places reports into three major groups: Operational, Financial, and Sales & Marketing.
Rendezvous event booking software management reporting improves business intelligence in a number of key areas:
- Query results are previewed, directly emailed, or exported in Excel, CSV, and text.
- Users have the option of selecting an appropriate format for the task in hand.
- Managers can track business by monitoring resource usage by room, number of bookings or time utilized, cost, user, and provider.
- Least booked and most booked rooms can be viewed.By using criteria of their choice, managers can report on various data collected during the booking process – i.e. market source, Co2 emissions offset, business type, etc.
Rendezvous Events management reporting uses industry-standard Crystal Reports to produce all reports, which can be generated at any time and have a range of criteria for the user to choose from. These include:-
- Date Range.
- Days of the Week.
- Property comparison.
- Resource type.
- Booking Status.
The simple-to-use Query Tool in this events booking software allows bespoke reports on the fly, to manipulate data and meet business needs without the need to write complex reports.
- Guides the user in selecting from hundreds of fields to produce information specific to user needs.
- Users can interrogate the database to find the vital information they need when implementing a marketing campaign.
- Queries can be mail-merged directly from the system.