The Restaurant Management Software module in Rendezvous event booking software helps you maximise potential by using rooms as dining spaces as well as function rooms. It is especially useful when space is at a premium, and there is a need to allocate available rooms to meet changing needs.
Here are some of the ways the Restaurant Management Software module can work for you.
- Set up rooms with multiple bookings concurrently
- Handle table allocation
- Deal with different menus and beverage requirements
- Take in last-minute changes in numbers
- Ensure accurate deposit handling and billing
The Restaurant Diary with the new Restaurant and Bedroom Combo Diary in Rendezvous restaurant management software add even more versatility, between them offering the following features.
- Block off space in the most flexible way
- View multiple bookings within a room directly from the calendar screen
- See how close maximum capacity is on any day with color-coded cells for up-to-date reporting
- Check bedrooms booked and people dining in the restaurant on one form, with one-week, two-week, three-week, or four-week views
- View the number of people attending a particular restaurant session a day at a time
- See the number of people booked into bedrooms at the venue