Businesses are different, but their needs are often similar. That’s why so many diverse global organisations use Rendezvous Conference Room Software, each in their own way. They know that the technology helps to enhance operations, save time, reduce costs, and increase employee satisfaction.
Here’s how this powerful conference room software software and event booking software is used with equal effectiveness in different industry areas.
- Extensive capability to manage all inquiries
- Handles in-house catering, inventory control, billing, marketing, and other ancillary requirements
- Interfaces with third-party meeting and event planning solutions, providing a complete solution from small meetings to major conventions
Satisfied client: Hosting both in-house and external events, Lighthouse International’s Conference Center uses Rendezvous conference room software and event booking software to manage its theatre, meeting rooms, and rehearsal space bookings.
Residential Conference Centres
- Manages events, meeting rooms, guestrooms, and dining space
- Single client database captures all relevant client data for ease of cross-selling
- Offers multi-location and centralised calendar management, as well as extensive reporting
Satisfied client: Marywood Retreat and Conference Center in Florida has installed Rendezvous conference room software, to manage all its room and event details.
Catering And Events Companies
- The ideal tool for multi-location catering or event businesses
- Calendar management
- Centralized client database for cross-selling.Powerful menu and package handling capability streamline Sales & Catering and Operations
Satisfied client: Oasis Events is the exclusive management company and caterer for two of Indianapolis’ brightest special event venues. The hosted version of Rendezvous conference room software meant absolutely no installation or IT costs for the organisation.
- Designed to help unique venues such as libraries, museums, and galleries stage corporate meetings and events
- Integrated venue and events management that includes Outlook integration, self-service options, and a customer relationship management (CRM) module
- Captures all client and booking information to generate new business and market events held at the venue
Satisfied client: Rendezvous’ extensive capability helps Auckland Museum manage in-house catering, inventory control, marketing, and all ancillary requirements at its range of unique venues.
Stadiums and Arenas
- Centralised sales management drives hospitality and event bookings for business meetings, company conferences and social events.
- Ability for staff to cross-sell across multiple locations and facilities.
Satisfied client: Our event booking software is ensuring major league success at a national headquarters location and is also being rolled out for use at large, off-site events.
- Eliminates time-consuming, manual processes involved in managing weddings, private parties, and corporate events.
- Captures room, catering, and AV requirements.Instant generation of Banquet Event Order (BEO).
Satisfied client: Since 2006, Choice Hotels (Ireland), which currently operates 21 properties in the republic, has been using Rendezvous event booking software as a cost-effective and adaptable meeting room solution for multiple-location bookings.
- Captures dining event information
- Schedules parties
- Deals with table or party billing
- Creates custom menus for party nights
Satisfied client: Peyton and Byrne, the high-profile concession caterer run by renowned restaurateur Oliver Peyton, selected Rendezvous as the ideal event management system for their successful Banqueting & Events business.
Want To Know More?
These are just some of the customer types that use Rendezvous conference room software and event booking software. If you have any unique requirements or are looking for more information about how Rendezvous Events can help your business, click here.