Use Workplace Scheduling Software To Keep All Your Meeting Participants In The Loop – Effortlessly
One of the biggest challenges in organizing meetings is keeping all participants updated on last-minute changes, such as the need for flip charts, A/V equipment, catering, new visitors or any other element. The Rendezvous Workplace Scheduling Software with Workspace Automated Alerts module provides an easy and paper-free way to update staff on any changes as they happen, using automated emails sent from the central booking system to mobile devices, PCs or even plasma screens.
Automated Delivery Of New Requirements And Meeting Updates To Service Centres
The Rendezvous Workspaces’ Tracker screen displays notifications immediately, and with full item details if required, on relevant staff PCs, Laptops, Tablets or Smartphones at the relevant Service Centre (e.g. Catering, AV, Reception). The Tracker also allows the Service Centre to confirm back to the meeting and events team that appropriate action has been taken eg item approved/denied, delivered and retrieved.
Automated Delivery Of New Requirements And Meeting Changes To PDAs
Service Providers who are frequently on the move, for instance AV Technicians, can benefit from Rendezvous Workspace scheduling software’s ability to send automated notifications to the staff’s PDAs, so that no time is lost tracking down relevant people or worrying if they have received messages. Any changes in meeting room requirements are simply emailed to the appropriate member of staff as often as needed.
The Rendezvous Workspace Automated Alerts settings are configurable to suit each organization, and users can set the layout and decide which data fields are used in their notification emails. They can also choose which service departments need to be sent regular updates, and can set a time in the future to be covered by updates, including a date stamp in the email.
Achieving true mobility is also possible with the use of Rendezvous Workspace Mobile Components.
Automated Meeting Updates To Notice Boards
The use of Notice Boards, now increasingly based on plasma screens located either at reception or within a conference suite or meeting room, make it possible to deal efficiently with room allocation and changes on a last-minute basis, as is often the case when demand exceeds supply.
The Benefits Of Rendezvous Workplace Scheduling Software with Workspace Automated Alerts
- Improves communication between key meeting participants: Host, Reception, Service Provider and Visitor.
- Assurance of accurate, up-to-the-minute updates which are easily and efficiently communicated.
- Speedy information flow for better service.
- Service staff receive updates on the go, wherever they are in the building.
- No need to generate multiple copies of departmental reports.
- Once set up, one click sends all function changes to the necessary service providers.
- Give the Meetings Team greater flexibility to deal with last-minute requests, changes and cancellations.
- Provides good audit trail information for truly dynamic meeting and event planning.
Rendezvous Workspace Scheduling Software
- Video Conference & Telepresence
- Who Uses Rendezvous Workspace?
- Visitor Management
- Management Reporting
- Automated Notification
- Shrinking The Carbon Footprint
- Hotelling and Hot Desk Management
- Workspace Mobile
- MS Exchange Integration
- Outlook-Based Scheduling
- The Complete Workspace Scheduling Solution