Rendezvous Workspace – Room Booking Software and so much more
As mobile devices continue to increase in sophistication, many organizations strive to maximize available real estate whilst serving the needs of an increasingly mobile workforce.
For many years, NFS have supplied room booking software to the corporate and legal world. Now, with so many new ways of considering the use of rooms and space, we have introduced Rendezvous Workspace as the natural evolution of our popular solution.
The introduction is in response to key drivers that include:
- The move towards video conferencing in multi-locational meetings.
- The trend towards hot desking to manage scarce resources and maximize real estate utilization.
- The need to book rooms, resources and catering from mobile devices.
- The acceptance that self-service options such as room panels and kiosks are now more prevalent in reception areas.
- The requirement for solutions to integrate within existing Microsoft Exchange and Outlook ecosystems.
Rendezvous Workspace has been designed to manage all the key elements of a meeting to make it a success, on time and within budget. Here are the key elements of how it can work for you.
Meeting Rooms & Resources
- Check availability of rooms, book them and check schedules of colleagues to eliminate unnecessary processes.
- All AV requests, foodservice requirements and meeting invitations sent in seconds.
- Easy to book AV equipment and catering with simple drop down menus in Outlook.
- Simple to check availability and inventory of equipment to eliminate the need to hire externally.
Hot Desk Booking
- Check all aspects of booking a hot desk for staff or attendees.
- Car park allocation.
- Location and if it is grouped.
- Duration of the booking.
- Requirements such as IT equipment.
- Simplifies even the most complex agenda management process.
- Enables collaborative working.
- Manages remote meetings spanning multiple time zones and locations.
- Integration with major VC platforms including Cisco and Polycom.
- Options to work flexibly from iPads to check schedules or make amendments while on the move
- Fully integrated with Outlook/Exchange.
- Option to wall mount an iPad outside a meeting room so changes can be quickly notified to service providers and attendees.
- Keeps service providers in touch through their mobile devices for rapid response.
Notifications & Alerts
- Automated alerts and notifications to eliminate time consuming manual processes.
- Last minute changes and service requests, such as foodservice or maintenance, efficiently sent to service staff.
- All notifications work seamlessly with existing Outlook and Exchange workflow.
- More than 150 management reports enables informed decisions about room usage.
- Dynamic real time Business Intelligence dashboard to make decisions based on up-to-date analytical data.
- Make significant savings by pinpointing wastage on, for example, heating and lighting.
Car Park Booking
- Easily reserve car parking for attendees.
- Book disabled spaces.
- Define the duration of stay and access rights.
- Empower reception staff to give better customer service.
- Integration with badge printing systems enables arrivals and non-arrivals to be checked and tracked throughout the building for security purposes.
Rendezvous Workspace simplifies the workflow traditionally required in booking meetings, whilst enabling organizations to respond dynamically to complex requirements and changes.
For more information about meeting room booking software technology, space management and why it is important to your business, Click Here
Rendezvous Workspace Scheduling Software
- Video Conference & Telepresence
- Who Uses Rendezvous Workspace?
- Visitor Management
- Management Reporting
- Automated Notification
- Shrinking The Carbon Footprint
- Hotelling and Hot Desk Management
- Workspace Mobile
- MS Exchange Integration
- Outlook-Based Scheduling
- The Complete Workspace Scheduling Solution