Workspace, room and desk booking software
Rendezvous resource scheduling software is being used with great success in various global organizations and in each sector it serves, helping to enhance operations, save time, reduce costs and increase employee satisfaction.
Our product can be applied with equal effectiveness, offering the same benefits, in the following industry areas:
Rendezvous is used by a wide range of clients in different sectors
Law Firms using Room Scheduling Software
Rendezvous Workspace resource schedule software offers law firms of all sizes a simple and streamlined way to manage and schedule space and resources. Our clients in this industry are gaining benefits from Workspace’s Client Matter Number tracking and validation as well as from MS Outlook integration, configurable workflow, automated meeting change notification, management reporting and a Self-Service interface.
The solution’s video conference and telepresence functionality enables multi-location meetings and helps reduce an organization’s carbon footprint.
Hafez Avocats, based in Cairo and Paris, have chosen the Rendezvous Workspace Agile Working program to provide “…a dynamic communication experience between service provider and meeting organiser” said the Applications Support Specialist, “By having the software deployed on iPads, we could quickly move to a room-based booking module.”
Multi-Location Global Businesses using Room Booking Software
The Rendezvous Workspace resource schedule software is specifically designed for businesses that have multiple locations or properties, offering a single database able to support various properties in their respective time zones, meaning users can view booking availability based on their local time – an ideal feature for central booking offices, or for planning a video conference.
This is a simple, time-saving tool for managing corporate meeting room booking and resources across various locations, with fully customizable reporting and online booking availability.
Corporate Head Office Facilities using Meeting Room Reservation Software
Rendezvous Workspace offers our corporate office customers a reliable solution for scheduling meeting rooms, catering, A/V equipment and video conferencing, with the added bonus of advanced reporting functionality and visitor management, including badge printing.
Seamless integration with MS Outlook, helpdesk, accounting and other corporate systems already in place within an organization, Rendezvous Workspace resource schedule software allows facilities management to be more efficient and streamlined, thus saving substantial employee time.
Fujitsu, one of our corporate head office clients, has been using Rendezvous resource schedule software for several years to manage their space and resources.
The Visitor Management module offers security and reception staff visibility of all attendees expected for bookings made through the Rendezvous Workspace system. As this information can only be accessed by authorized users, Rendezvous Workspace scheduling software is gaining popularity with the legal and corporate sectors for security planning. One major advantage of such scheduling software is that information is available as soon as the visitor enters the building.
Easy Search Facility
The Visitor Management screen allows receptionists to easily search for visitors using specific search criteria, like Visitor Name, Host Name and Date, but also by organizing the Visitor list into any order they choose.
Simple check-boxes are available to streamline the list quickly, showing just internal, external or cancelled visitors and those that have pre-printed badges.
Integrated Badge Printing
The main Visitor Management screen can also be integrated to a badge printer. For added security, the module can be configured to allow only one badge per visitor, regardless of the number of meetings he or she plans to attend.
Ability To Track All Delegates
Visitors can be categorized as internal, external or suppliers, which is an important aspect for organizations that have meeting rooms available for in-house staff and/or third parties. If meetings are for external purposes, then the Visitor Management module can help keep track of attendees, suppliers, contractors and walk-in visitors.
Reports in the Visitor Management system offer visibility into who is expected, who has arrived, who is still in the building, etc. Attendees can be attached to one, several or all of the meetings related to a booking, and each visitor’s expected time of arrival can be recorded, with last-minute visitors added quickly and easily.
Each booking made through the system has a separate Visitor screen where the list of visitors is added and stored for future use. Here users can store a wealth of details about each one, such as personal and company details, a photograph etc., which can be used for marketing purposes in the future.
Powerful, Integrated, Real-Time Reports
Today, in a world dominated and largely controlled by computer technology, Business Intelligence is fast becoming one of the most important tools for gathering, storing, analyzing, and providing access to data to help enterprise users make better business decisions.
Management Reporting Tools should be designed to allow high-level management the ability to make long-term decisions as opposed to just day-to-day ones, through being able to spot trends, or peaks and troughs in their business.
Rendezvous Workspace scheduling software does just this, meeting the needs of your management team with powerful, integrated management reporting tools that has open connectivity to Oracle and SQL. Managers can thus take full advantage of the data captured within the software.
Rendezvous Workspace management reporting tools reports are generated using a Graphical User Interface to enable managers to view, at a glance, what is important to them; meaning they don’t have to sift through unnecessary data. With information that is easier to see, managers can ascertain information quicker than looking through long lists.
Managers can also track their business in real time by monitoring resource usage by room, number of bookings or time utilised, cost, user and provider. They can view least booked and most booked rooms, and by using any criteria of their choice, they are able to report on an infinite amount of data collected during the booking process, such as market source, Co2 emissions offset, business type, etc., which can help a business achieve long–term energy savings and environmental goals.
All reports can be previewed, directly emailed or exported in a variety of formats including Acrobat PDF, Word, Excel and CSV, giving users the option to select an appropriate format for the task in hand.
Use Workplace Scheduling Software To Keep All Your Meeting Participants In The Loop – Effortlessly
One of the biggest challenges in organizing meetings is keeping all participants updated on last-minute changes, such as the need for flip charts, A/V equipment, catering, new visitors or any other element. The Rendezvous Workplace Scheduling Software with Workspace Automated Alerts module provides an easy and paper-free way to update staff on any changes as they happen, using automated emails sent from the central booking system to mobile devices, PCs or even plasma screens.
Automated Delivery Of New Requirements And Meeting Updates To Service Centres
The Rendezvous Workspaces’ Tracker screen displays notifications immediately, and with full item details if required, on relevant staff PCs, Laptops, Tablets or Smartphones at the relevant Service Centre (e.g. Catering, AV, Reception). The Tracker also allows the Service Centre to confirm back to the meeting and events team that appropriate action has been taken eg item approved/denied, delivered and retrieved.
Automated Delivery Of New Requirements And Meeting Changes To PDAs
Service Providers who are frequently on the move, for instance AV Technicians, can benefit from Rendezvous Workspace scheduling software’s ability to send automated notifications to the staff’s PDAs, so that no time is lost tracking down relevant people or worrying if they have received messages. Any changes in meeting room requirements are simply emailed to the appropriate member of staff as often as needed.
The Rendezvous Workspace Automated Alerts settings are configurable to suit each organization, and users can set the layout and decide which data fields are used in their notification emails. They can also choose which service departments need to be sent regular updates, and can set a time in the future to be covered by updates, including a date stamp in the email.
Achieving true mobility is also possible with the use of Rendezvous Workspace Mobile Components.
Automated Meeting Updates To Notice Boards
The use of Notice Boards, now increasingly based on plasma screens located either at reception or within a conference suite or meeting room, make it possible to deal efficiently with room allocation and changes on a last-minute basis, as is often the case when demand exceeds supply.
The Benefits Of Rendezvous Workplace Scheduling Software with Workspace Automated Alerts
- Improves communication between key meeting participants: Host, Reception, Service Provider and Visitor.
- Assurance of accurate, up-to-the-minute updates which are easily and efficiently communicated.
- Speedy information flow for better service.
- Service staff receive updates on the go, wherever they are in the building.
- No need to generate multiple copies of departmental reports.
- Once set up, one click sends all function changes to the necessary service providers.
- Give the Meetings Team greater flexibility to deal with last-minute requests, changes and cancellations.
- Provides good audit trail information for truly dynamic meeting and event planning.
SHRINKING THE CARBON FOOTPRINT
By using Rendezvous Workspace Management Software, organizations are able to:
- Reduce paper with a streamlined, integrated solution for capturing flexible workspace requests, approvals, confirmations and more.
- ‘Do more with less’ through resource optimization. Utilization reports prevent you from purchasing resources you don’t really need.
- Reduce commutes by enabling staff to use flexible workspace and video conferencing.Reduce business running costs, minimize your carbon footprint, and cut under-utilized office space through efficient management of shared and flexible workspace.
- Reduce HVAC emissions by heating and cooling space only as needed, based on room use and occupancy.
- Reduce hours required for people to re-key data into disparate systems and benefit from a more efficient scheduling team.
- Rendezvous Workspace seamlessly integrates with other key systems giving your team more time to perform other tasks.
Rendezvous Workspace can seamlessly manage flexible space from day one, being accessed on the web, via Outlook or via a mobile device such as a smart kiosk or a mobile phone.
VIDEO CONFERENCE & TELEPRESENCE
Transformational Business Technology
Today, many organizations are adopting technology to deliver cost-effective and environmentally friendly solutions for the workplace. To sustain this adoption, flexible working is on the increase and so is the use of technology for remote business meetings, based around hoteling – or hot desks – and video conferencing.
Rendezvous Workspace meeting room scheduling software is designed as a robust and flexible technology platform to enable businesses to more easily adopt standard video conference and telepresence technology.
The Rendezvous Workspace meeting room scheduling software has the tools for true multi–location VC scheduling based on Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes.
In addition to standard scheduling we have created MS Outlook (2003/2007) Wizards that guide the user through a simple VC booking experience, while taking care of all the complexities using a powerful workflow engine.
Room And Resource Management
A successful VC experience requires all aspects of the scheduling process to work in a seamless manner. Rendezvous Workspace resource scheduling software brings together all elements of a remote meeting into a single event, eliminating all the common points of failure, for example, dynamic alerts for technical support staff.
Because a VC meeting should be no different to a normal meeting, Rendezvous Workspace incorporates critical components like agenda management, providing that unique combination of efficient scheduling and live meetings interchange.
For that very real business meetings experience, Rendezvous Workspace Meeting Room Scheduling Software is also designed for telepresence scheduling, providing full integration with the leading Tandberg T3 telepresence and Teliris VirtuaLive solutions.
Mobile scheduling software – fully integrated with MS Outlook and Exchange
Increasingly, more and more employees are finding themselves either working away from the office or working on their commute home. With the advent of touch screen mobile devices such as the iPad, and freely available Wi-Fi, it has never been easier to work from a coffee shop or on the train.
However, even the most mobile member of staff still needs to check in to the office once in a while, whether for a full-blown meeting or just to use a hot desk for a few hours.
With our new iPad-based Workspace Mobile meeting scheduling software solution, it is now possible for staff to quickly check and amend their meeting schedule on the move and, in addition, book all the attendant resources such as hot desks, foodservice and AV. What’s more, with full integration to MS Outlook and Exchange email, all attendees and service staff are kept in the loop.
Unique Feature Set
The complete suite of Rendezvous Workspace management software solutions are Microsoft Certified and offer a unique feature set designed for the corporate and legal sectors including:
- Active Directory integration that ensures critical employee information is always up to date.
- Automatic delivery of service details and changes to an employee’s PDA.
- Upload visitor information for security management and name badge printing.
- Automatic validation of department charge-back codes with full reporting.
- Rolling Display module delivers live meeting updates to monitors or plasma screens.
- Interfaces to leading corporate accounting and ERP systems.
Active Directory Integration enables users to set up daily imports for updating client/host accounts with leavers, new starters and new details updates, and also assigning them their relevant property. Groups can also be specified if there are many clients/hosts to be imported from the Active Directory setup.
Rendezvous Workspace is used internationally by major corporate clients and leading law firms as a complete solution for diary management, catering and room booking, visitor handling and account charge-back control.
THE COMPLETE WORKSPACE SCHEDULING SOLUTION
Rendezvous Workspace – Room Booking Software and so much more
As mobile devices continue to increase in sophistication, many organizations strive to maximize available real estate whilst serving the needs of an increasingly mobile workforce.
For many years, NFS have supplied room booking software to the corporate and legal world. Now, with so many new ways of considering the use of rooms and space, we have introduced Rendezvous Workspace as the natural evolution of our popular solution.
The introduction is in response to key drivers that include:
- The move towards video conferencing in multi-locational meetings.
- The trend towards hot desking to manage scarce resources and maximize real estate utilization.
- The need to book rooms, resources and catering from mobile devices.
- The acceptance that self-service options such as room panels and kiosks are now more prevalent in reception areas.
- The requirement for solutions to integrate within existing Microsoft Exchange and Outlook ecosystems.
Rendezvous Workspace has been designed to manage all the key elements of a meeting to make it a success, on time and within budget. Here are the key elements of how it can work for you.
Meeting Rooms & Resources
- Check availability of rooms, book them and check schedules of colleagues to eliminate unnecessary processes.
- All AV requests, foodservice requirements and meeting invitations sent in seconds.
- Easy to book AV equipment and catering with simple drop down menus in Outlook.
- Simple to check availability and inventory of equipment to eliminate the need to hire externally.
Hot Desk Booking
- Check all aspects of booking a hot desk for staff or attendees.
- Car park allocation.
- Location and if it is grouped.
- Duration of the booking.
- Requirements such as IT equipment.
- Simplifies even the most complex agenda management process.
- Enables collaborative working.
- Manages remote meetings spanning multiple time zones and locations.
- Integration with major VC platforms including Cisco and Polycom.
- Options to work flexibly from iPads to check schedules or make amendments while on the move
- Fully integrated with Outlook/Exchange.
- Option to wall mount an iPad outside a meeting room so changes can be quickly notified to service providers and attendees.
- Keeps service providers in touch through their mobile devices for rapid response.
Notifications & Alerts
- Automated alerts and notifications to eliminate time consuming manual processes.
- Last minute changes and service requests, such as foodservice or maintenance, efficiently sent to service staff.
- All notifications work seamlessly with existing Outlook and Exchange workflow.
- More than 150 management reports enables informed decisions about room usage.
- Dynamic real time Business Intelligence dashboard to make decisions based on up-to-date analytical data.
- Make significant savings by pinpointing wastage on, for example, heating and lighting.
Car Park Booking
- Easily reserve car parking for attendees.
- Book disabled spaces.
- Define the duration of stay and access rights.
- Empower reception staff to give better customer service.
- Integration with badge printing systems enables arrivals and non-arrivals to be checked and tracked throughout the building for security purposes.