Better staff engagement
Employee consumers: As talent recruitment and retention continues to be a hot topic, employees are behaving like consumers of the workplace. Our new in-depth NFS eBook examines why – and how workplace leaders should respond.
Esco Pte. Ltd.
Technology and Solutions Head
Esco Pte. Ltd.
We’re delighted to announce the release of the most enhanced version of our Rendezvous workspace management software ever! With V8.3, you can now:
- Book and manage complex resources with greater, more granular flexibility. For example, with recurring bookings by room type, you can set a maximum number of recurrences allowed.
- See fixed desks on the floorplan so you can search for a colleague who has one.
- Customize our room panel app with your own colours, and show QR codes so staff can book rooms via the mobile app.
- Apply corporate branding to QuickBook – V8.1 branding allowed administrators to white label some areas of QuickBook, and our further enhancements allow you to set text colours and the booking availability screen.
- See more narrative about meetings as the Teams link now includes additional information.
Our latest projects include:
EMEA/UK – Simmons and Simmons:
We’re helping this well-established NFS client to manage their London office and bridge a new building move. With Rendezvous, staff at the law firm can make desk and meeting room bookings in the existing and new building ready for the transition. We’re also migrating their existing meetings, working with a partner we’ve trained to manage the solution for the client.
US – Powerhouse California-based law firm:
So end users can access an online questionnaire when ordering certain services, we created new statuses and alerts that email embedded links to the questionnaire, and configure it to go back to the AV Team. “The update made the AV team very happy and their jobs a lot simpler!” - Audiovisual Manager, Los Angeles office.
Saudi Arabia – Major private company:
Our new Saudi client operates within the human resource services sector. Working with an AV partner based in the Middle East, we have arranged an on-premise installation of our solution to manage rooms within the organization’s estate.
Venues – UK city centre client:
To streamline their sales process and better manage their venue availability, our client has installed Rendezvous Events to manage three of their impressive historic venues within the city from one sales office.
Major catering company:
For one of the country’s premier catering companies – with venues both in London and on the fringes – Rendezvous Events has proved a vital sales and operational tool in their flagship venues, managing all processes from integrated enquiries with Venue Directory, event planning, billing, with a seamless two-way process from Dynamics 365.