ROOM & DESK BOOKING
Finding available and appropriate rooms or desk space that fit specific criteria is simple with Rendezvous. The ideal space with the right resources can be searched based on room type, layout and capacity. Available spaces are displayed with relevant information and a picture. You never have to worry about double booking as Rendezvous has a built in protection against it.
- Reduces needs for phone calls and emails
- Provides calendar access
- Streamlines interaction between meeting room managers and other team members
- Alerts meeting room managers to new bookings
- Allows set up of time restrictions for booking changes
- Permits a variety of team members to make or request bookings
CATERING & A/V BOOKING
Rendezvous allows users to manage and schedule all kinds of resources such as: audio visual (AV), catering, IT, video-conferencing, and telepresence equipment efficiently. All resources in Rendezvous are property specific and inventory is tracked for your finite resources. Additional information including notes and pricing can also be collected.
Keep AV technicians, food service staff and setup crews armed with the right information to make deliveries and configure rooms with real time email notifications upon initial request and updates to the bookings.
Key Benefits of Our Software
- Request catering and A/V in the booking screen
- Keep track of inventory usage and availability
- Include setup and breakdown times
- Ability to add notes and pricing information
- Notify departments of new requests and updated orders automatically
OUTLOOK & EXCHANGE INTEGRATION
Rendezvous offers full Outlook and Exchange Integration. Our Outlook client component provides booking of rooms and resources from within Outlook.
With Exchange integration, it is also possible to view free/busy schedules relating to meeting attendees. Users can also send invitations to both internal and external attendees and are prompted when a date, time, room change, reschedule or cancellation takes place in Rendezvous.
In addition to web access, Rendezvous users are able to access the scheduler software via a simple button right on the standard Outlook invitation window, with which they’re already familiar. This makes for a very easy deployment with virtually no end user training needed. This seamless integration provides an easy and intuitive environment for the Outlook user with no training required.
- Enhance what you’re already doing in Outlook
- Enables user to request or reserve space, resources, and invite attendees
- See real time free/busy of internal attendees
- Invite all attendees and send updates as needed
- Manage more effectively with detailed usage reports
VIDEO CONFERENCE & DIGITAL SIGNAGE
Scheduling and managing multiple property video conferences, including the consideration of time-zones doesn’t have to be a challenge. The Rendezvous Solution allows users to easily schedule video conferences, and even select property specific resources, like catering and audio visual. Additionally attendees can also be managed. Finally, make the communication efficient by utilizing digital signage integration.
- Easily manage multiple property video conferences
- Consider different time-zones
- Property specific resources
- Ability to display what is happening per property, floor or room with digital signage
The Attendee Management module offers security and reception staff visibility of all attendees expected for bookings made through the Rendezvous system as this information can only be accessed by authorized users. One major advantage of such scheduling software is that information is available as soon as the visitor enters the building. Users can also send invitations to both internal and external attendees and are prompted when a date, time, room change, reschedule or cancellation takes place in Rendezvous.
- Ability to track all attendees
- Meeting invites can be sent to all attendees, as well as updates as needed
- Integrated badge printing
- Make the attendee management process more seamless
NOTIFICATIONS & REPORTING
Rendezvous software is configurable to send an array of automated emails to meeting participants. Notification settings
can be configured to send invitees, speakers, hosts, service staff and others involved in the meeting customized email confirmations.
Managers can also track their business by utilizing dozens of bulit in reports covering daily setup lists, resource usage by
room, number of bookings or time utilized, cost, user, and provider, least booked and most booked rooms and many more.
- Assurance of accurate, up-to-the-minute updates which are easily and efficiently communicated
- Give the greater flexibility to deal with last-minute requests, changes and cancellations
- Provides good audit trail information for truly dynamic meeting and event planning
- Monitor room, usage, types of bookings, and more at the touch of a button
Simply fill in the form below to receive a price for the perfect workspace management solution for your business