Rendezvous’ room scheduler software calendar provides the tools you need for time and resource management, using a real-time 24/7 interface. Current bookings, and all the important information they hold, are directly accessed and amended from the calendars with a single click.
Take a look at how this powerful room scheduler software can work for you.
- View room layouts and floor plans.
- View alternative dates.
- Clearly visible colors indicate statuses.
- Intuitive date navigation.
- Background bookings, such as wait lists and inquiries, all easily accessible.
- Resources can be restricted by profile based on users’ location and permission rights.
- View multiple properties plus different areas within a single property.
- Group rooms by attribute (i.e. Video Conferencing) to allow for dynamic selection of certain attributes.
- Calendar includes unique resources that can’t be double booked.
- Rooms can be blocked out for maintenance.
Here’s how that works on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Additional resources and notes about each booking are easy to add.
- Bookings can be made directly from the calendar.
- Handles inquiries, provisional/confirmed, or wait list bookings.
- Displays all the status affecting a booking.
- Status displayed includes client name, booking covers, booking name, and attendee count.
- Displays events taking place on a weekly basis.
- Serves as an availability overview.Seven weeks’ worth of individual days presented with a “day selecter”.
- Offers combinations of Friday and Saturday, Saturday and Sunday, plus Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Provides a snapshot of the month’s events and a venue.
- Pop-up “Tool Tips” when the user hovers over a day for a room.
- Shows all the functions taking place in a particular room on any day.
To read the latest news about Rendezvous room scheduling software click here